Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Seeking several PBEMs

F

fivefivesix

Hi all, I'd taken a bit of hiatus but back again for some fresh PBEMs. I'm a student so I stay fairly busy but figure I can commit to 1-3 turns a day among a few games on most days. Currently getting my games updated to the most recent versions, so I can take any CMBS or CMSF2 game. If interested, I'd just ask if you'll set up as its been awhile and I'm a bit rusty with cmh and h2h. No preference for side, scenario vs. QB, etc although I prefer at least medium - larger maps. Cheers and best of luck!

Do you have all the CMSF2 modules? If so there's a NATO scenario we could try.
I do have the CMSF2 modules, I'm just having some trouble activating SF2 at the moment. I'm deleting it and re-installing so hopefully that works it out?

@fivefivesix

Tip: When installing the game, allow "create icons" . After the install, go to your desktop overview and click on the "activation icon" that has been created with/during the install process. Then copy/paste all the game codes from your BF e-mail notifications (or directly from the BF homepage, showing your purchasing history) into the requested fields. Should be working easily. (it always sounds more comlicated than it really is).

Aside note: I have all my Combat MIssion license keys listed in a seperate wordpad file, together with a notice on every update and module etc. step by step how I made it running.
This helps a lot when re-installing titles after several years, e.g. after the purchase of a new PC -> Combat Mission is ALWAYS on my machine :).

When DE-installing the game and modules, Battlefront recommends to use their own de-install buttons under C:/programmes/combat mission/... (whatever the right path might be)
but not to use the de-install application function from Windows.

I do have the CMSF2 modules, I'm just having some trouble activating SF2 at the moment. I'm deleting it and re-installing so hopefully that works it out?

OK, let me know if you're able to activate them. We could always play Black Sea of course, but I just recently got CMSF2 and I'm trying out the scenarios one by one

OK, let me know if you're able to activate them. We could always play Black Sea of course, but I just recently got CMSF2 and I'm trying out the scenarios one by one

Ok, I think I'm ready to go with CMSF2. Want to try this NATO scenario you mentioned?

I can set one up if I can send by mail instead of dropbox

Back