Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Seeking several PBEMs

F

fivefivesix

Hi all, I'd taken a bit of hiatus but back again for some fresh PBEMs. I'm a student so I stay fairly busy but figure I can commit to 1-3 turns a day among a few games on most days. Currently getting my games updated to the most recent versions, so I can take any CMBN, CMRT, or CMFB game. I'm patching CMFI to 2.1 but don't have the most recent module on that one. If interested, I'd just ask if you'll set up as its been awhile and I'm a bit rusty with cmh and h2h. No preference for side, scenario vs. QB, etc although I prefer at least medium - larger maps. Cheers and best of luck!

Hello @fivefivesix , welcome to the FEW GOOD MEN! :)

Maybe you'd like to post this in our introduction section? -> https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/introductions.177/

"Shorker calling for @Badger73 , over" ... *crrk* ... * inaudible...* ... "I've picked up a newbie. Looks like he just climbed over the fence. Over." ... *crrrk" ...

@fivefivesix - As @Shorker suggests, hie ye to the Introductions sub-forum and introduce yourself there where we can respond with a proper welcome.

Back