Seeking sordid Eastern European tyrst.....

Gnarly

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score

Seeking flexible available opponent, preferably open to innuendo and tongue-in-cheek meme swapping. Relationship to be purely on-line, but my dropbox will accommodate visits at any hour of the night (or day...). No preferences on gender or orientation. Open to interstate and international partners...

;)

(awaits a classic off-the-planet @Zinzan reply, and/or a suitably camp @Meat Grinder video reply..... :p)

Having been been reminded very brutally yet again how completely crap I am at Final Blitz by this time @_Itchy, I have decided I am over WW2, and will stick to modern from now on... BTW, does anyone have the original Shock Force that they don't play, and have no intention of upgrading?? I would love it!

So looking for a second game of Black Sea:
  • My turn rate is highly variable (especially with coming festive break...), but normally 3-5 turns a week...
  • I'm in OZ
  • UKR vs RUS, happy to be UKR
  • If a meeting engagement:
    • No air
    • No tracks
    • No first turn arty
  • Happy to look at a scenario too
Some current 'lore' in this arena.....

1544672342912.png

Last edited:

Gnarly

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd be interested ... just a clarification: "no tracks" ... no armored vehicles/no tanks?

Mostly!!

-> Certainly no tanks (ongoing discussions of lack of parity between Oplot and T-90's...
-> But also no (tracked) BMPs, as the UKR only have the old BMP-2's, whereas the RUS have the entire modern BMP-3 series at their disposal.

So literally anything with tracks is out. The entire BTR (i.e wheeled) series is therefore fine. Usually plays out feeling like a large duel between scout forces.. Happy to allow the (tracked) Tunguskas in if you want (as both sides have access to them)

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
We could limit it to Russian T-72's ...

But happy to do armoured wheelie bins ... :cheerso: ... suck at this game anyway ...

Ok to play either Ukr or Russkies... Happy with ME battle (just not too big)

Happy to do flexible Turn rate -- pretty erratic my side as well.

Send me DB invite -- email's on my profile.

Gnarly

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
No rush at all Rico; will take me sometime to do force setup when that time comes. Take your time.

Z

Zinzan

Seeking flexible available opponent, preferably open to innuendo and tongue-in-cheek meme swapping. Relationship to be purely on-line, but my dropbox will accommodate visits at any hour of the night (or day...). No preferences on gender or orientation. Open to interstate and international partners...

;)
Hmmmmm, I feel a vibrator in the aether,............... someone sexy is calling.......................... Quick check the shagpile and get some warm prosecco ready, we might be in luck Bobby-me-boy.......................
Owwwww DropBox - kinky.... better dig out the pliers and vaseline....... (And That's quite enough of that)

(awaits a classic off-the-planet @Zinzan reply, and/or a suitably camp @Meat Grinder video reply..... :p)
Your wish is my command, unless I'm feeling bitchy, then you pay extra......

He's such a nice boy that Gnarly

XX

mcmortison

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Gnarly FYI: I just now noticed that I have one tracked vehicle in my list. It came with the arti. It is this PRP-MU

I will leave it in my deployment Zone.

Sorry.

prp2.png

Gnarly

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
No worries at all McM!

Now the hunter-killer team I've tasked especially for your Arty Observer has a definitive target!!

;)