Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Since the patch

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Not sure if its me, but tanks seem alot more effective in dispatching infantry. Im playing a city game where my oppoent chose alot of armour and i thought great panzer Shreck time....his tanks seem to have thermal sites and one sometimes two shot squad killers. But each shot pretty much decimates the best part of a infantry section..i know that happens but it seems each and every single time. Game is CMFB

I don't think thermal sights can see through glass :runner:
A and it does't have to see you , he can "target" your buildings and have a lot of luck, because I am playing a city game too in CMFB (clear weather) and it does not happening to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think thermal sights can see through glass :runner:
A and it does't have to see you he, he can "target" your buildings and have a lot of luck, because I am playing a city game too in CMFB (clear weather) and it does not happening to me.

Cheers good to know..he must be getting a lucky run of hits

For what it's worth, I've been paying a huge CMFB singleplayer-scenario several times, and most recently with the new patch. I'm not noticing tanks being better at spotting infantry in buildings, and not more effective at blasting them either. It seems unchanged to me.

Back