Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Small Arms - Tracer Mod

JoMac

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
looking for a Tracer Mod that shortens the Small Arms tracers in half...My old mods from years ago apparently don't work anymore for my WWII titles.

Thanks, Gunner...

I checked CM Mods and apparently they only have the ‘No Tracer’ Mod (which I also have and works).

Yeah, I've been searching to but there seems to be only the one tracer mod.
You wouldn't happen to remember who did the mod?

Edit:
Hey, were you whacked by the 10 inches of snow that just fell down there?

Yeah, I've been searching to but there seems to be only the one tracer mod.
You wouldn't happen to remember who did the mod?

Edit:
Hey, were you whacked by the 10 inches of snow that just fell down there?
We got lucky as we live in Winchester, Va and only got a Dusting.

Not sure who was the author of the Small Arms short trail Mod, but I can send you mine to see if it works.

Last edited:
looking for a Tracer Mod that shortens the Small Arms tracers in half...My old mods from years ago apparently don't work anymore for my WWII titles.

@JoMac - These go back over a decade but check them out and choose what works best for you. I think you'll want one of Aris's Short Tracer version though.

Attachments

• Aris_Muzzle_Fire_and_Tracers_Mod_Version_2.0.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
  • proEffects_Tracer_Light.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Veins_tracers_CMBN_v3.zip
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
Ahh Yes...I remember one or more of these Aris & Veins Tracer Mods years ago...Thanks, Badger 73.

Joe

Last edited:
Well @Badger73, turns out those Mods don't work for some reason as they once did in older patches.

Anyways, thanks again :-(

Three different muzzle flash mods are still up at GreenAsJades: Aris, Vein and Drakenlorde. They used to be searchable as 'Effects'. I checked and they are still there as of this evening..

I do have the older muzzle flashes from Aris or Vein and work fine, but for some reason I can't get those older Tracers from Aris and Vein to work that Badger73 game me (they also use to be in CMMODS at some point in past.

I think that 37mm's mod packs also have various tracer mods (which do still work on last patch afaik):

Got the link from his youtube channel:

Back