Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Small to Medium QB or Scenario

Hi Buckykatt,

If you're talking about a quick battle in FB we could play any of these FB quick battle maps I'd like to try out:

Forest-Rural (800x624) 108a1
Forest-Rough (912x800) 183m
Cutline (800x800) 157m
CMBO Classic Riesberg (912x688) 186a1
CMBO Chance Encounter (832x800) 113m

I'll soon be able to send a reply almost each day for a couple of weeks. If you send me a reply while I'm in the library I might be able to send you two replies that day.

Let me know if you still are free.

Hi Buckykatt,

If you're talking about a quick battle in FB we could play any of these FB quick battle maps I'd like to try out:

Forest-Rural (800x624) 108a1
Forest-Rough (912x800) 183m
Cutline (800x800) 157m
CMBO Classic Riesberg (912x688) 186a1
CMBO Chance Encounter (832x800) 113m

I'll soon be able to send a reply almost each day for a couple of weeks. If you send me a reply while I'm in the library I might be able to send you two replies that day.

Let me know if you still are free.
Hey BG, I’m still up for one, pick a map and I can pick a side. House rules on Arty apply along with maybe armor % and TRP’s. let me know

Dave

So my stragglers lost that bout with your forces. I haven't received any new save from you so I ask here: How large was your victory?

I only have the saves 77 - 79 in Drop Box. But that's OK. Your pixeltruppen probably celebrated their large victory by humping the tree trunks and the AT-guns my pixeltruppen abandoned. And I don't need to see them celebrate that way.

In the latest save I couldn't find any more of my pixeltruppen. I think you have killed them all. I have requested a cease fire twice already but with no result. But if the game wants us to continue playing there is nothing else for me to do than to wait for the game to stop the battle or for my cease fire request to be granted.

In the latest save I couldn't find any more of my pixeltruppen. I think you have killed them all. I have requested a cease fire twice already but with no result. But if the game wants us to continue playing there is nothing else for me to do than to wait for the game to stop the battle or for my cease fire request to be granted.
I didn’t know you requested a cease fire. we both have to hit the button to get that. I didn’t realize you had done that. In the future you will need to alert your opponents that you want a cease fire, so they can hit the button too. I will hit the button. Just a side note as It appears you are a novice player, minefields are expensive and not all that effective. You could have purchased a PZIV perhaps with those points. This map was also difficult to defend. Did you want to play another perhaps with me defending? CMFB would be fine with a map of your choice. A probe game would be fine.

The save No 79 had the "suffix" (Cease fire requested) which you must have noticed when you were about to load the save. But never mind. It's going to be a total victory for you.

Back