Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Soldier's Fury DAR

Tactical update. +18 minutes.
1st Platoons clear and advance is running into determined defenders! Enemy resistance continues to increase. Friendly causalities are also increasing.

1st Squad has advanced to the far left flank, and is reduced to 1 fire team +1 single Marine Pixeltruppen.
2nd Squad has taken several causalities last few turns and is now supported with the left MG team and AT team .
3rd Squad has pushed forward into ambush alley and is also taking several causalities. C Team lost 2 members, panicked and ran straight towards an enemy held building (see red arrow) and were all gunned down.
The FIST has called for the AH-1W Super Cobra to conduct an attack run (AGAIN) as marked by the light blue circle (4-5 minutes out)

30-34 estimated enemy causalities, to 29 Marine causality. I've reached over half of my Marines out of the fight. 51% causalities.
Soldiers Fury 31.JPG

A Team, 2nd Squad attempted to move in towards the town center, but a hiding enemy team eliminated them.
Soldiers Fury 32.JPG

And here's the last two Pixeltruppen from C Team, 2nd Squad after running towards the enemy held building.
Soldiers Fury 33.JPG

We're moving into the final stage of this battle. My Marines have been able, despite a very high causality number, to secure government building 2 and consolidate a position in the center of town. Now it is a matter of finding and destroying the two remaining technicals and finally securing government building 3.
My second Cobra helicopter attack FINALLY happened. 9+ minutes wait for the chopper to make a VERY weak strafing attack, ON MY OWN TROOPS! Luckily there was no damage or friendly casualties. Give me mortars or artillery over attack aircraft any day. The yellow arrow indicates the fire from my chopper.
Soldiers Fury 37.JPG

Some enemy movement spotted in and near the final objective. Remaining enemy combatants holding defensive positions or moving to reinforce their hold on government building 3.
Soldiers Fury 38.JPG

Tactical update. +30 minutes.
1st Platoons clear and advance is at the final stage. Causalities have been high for both sides, but I think I have the ability to secure the final government building.

1st Squad has advanced to the last buildings surrounding the last objective. SGT Perryman's team is all but wiped out after encountering some of the last defenders. Black on ammo and using a pistol.
2nd Squad has linked up with 3rd Squad and are preparing to assault.
3rd Squad has linked up with the remains of 2nd Squad. Also preparing to assault.
The FIST called the Cobra off after several ineffective strafing runs. Now they are providing some covering fire from the roof of government building 1.

Total causalities will be tallied at the end of the mission. My marines are probably down to 35-40% of their original strength, and either red or black on ammo.
Soldiers Fury 39.JPG

Set-up for the final push on government building 3. The last technical is lurking behind it, hopefully it will be eliminated soon.
Soldiers Fury 40.JPG

SGT Perryman uses his M9 to engage the enemy while his entire team is wounded around him.
Soldiers Fury 41.JPG

My Marines have secured the final objective, government building 3 with only using a 9mm pistol and a couple of hand grenades! The last building defenders were neutralized and a close grenade along with a few 9mm rounds snapping at their truck forced the last technical to abandon in a haste.
Soldiers Fury 42.JPG

My Marines have secured the final objective, government building 3 with only using a 9mm pistol and a couple of hand grenades! The last building defenders were neutralized and a close grenade along with a few 9mm rounds snapping at their truck forced the last technical to abandon in a haste.

Mission accomplished! That's some solid pistol skills lol.

Great DAR, enjoyed reading the story of these soldiers of fury!

Well done!

It'll be curious to see the points break down, particularly your casualties (in terms of points for your opponent).

My Marines are mopping up the defender stragglers. Most units are black on ammo at this point, just the occasional 1/2 magazine or a few grenades. CM really needs a hand-to-hand mechanic!

He's standing right behind me, isn't he? Funny situation where NO ONE has a single bullet. The fighter was eventually killed by a Marine in an adjacent building with a few rounds.
Soldiers Fury 43.JPG

Re-enacting the shoot-out at the OK Corral. Got all three of the bad guys.
Soldiers Fury 44.JPG

And it's over:

1597763233635.png

Was fun.

I threw away a couple of teams at the start when I occupied the forward row of buildings where the marines initially breached, then turned the rest of the map into a meatgrinder.

I didn't utilize the spy properly at all and got him killed in the very first fight, only watched @Hapless' video on uncon forces when this match was almost over.

There was an IED spawned way off-map, which is why this required a ceasefire to end I think (unless I had reinforcements due to arrive in the last couple of minutes). One group on reinforcements spawned right beside some US troops on my far-right flank as well and were wiped out immediately, which was rather annoying.

Looks like all of our troops were pretty much out of ammo by the very end of the match. I should have had my last group of troops run for the west-most secondary objective and tried to occupy it before the end of the match, which may well have made this a draw or potentially even a win for uncon depending on points. Instead I tried to retake the central objective with the ~28 AK rounds and ~30 pistol rounds they had left, but they were wiped out in a crossfire.

Full-auto AK win short-range firefights. Anything beyond 20 meters the US will probably win though.

Was fun watching our dudes fire pistols at each other.

Last edited:
Back