Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Some breaking news....

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have been in discussion with Gary K who owns The Proving Grounds and The Scenario Depot II and we have come to an agreement that allows me to resurrect TSD and TPG here at The FGM.

Gary had no plans to fit CMx2 into the CMx1-centric sites he developed so is happy to pass the gauntlet over.

I have started work on it and was wondering if you guys would fancy putting a small donation into the funds (donate button bottom right of forumpage) to enable me to purchase a couple of programmes I aim to use in its function. If not its completely fine I will just go ahead and purchase them myself but a few pound each and voila... no one has too deep a dent in their wages and we have 2 new website areas. :)

CM is a niche market and within that niche there is a need for a Scenario Warehouse. We can fill that niche and do a service for the community.

cropped-cropped-logo13.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to those who have donated so far.... its good to get some wind beneath my wings. Ive put probably 10 hours work into this today and am nearing completion on The Scenario Depot III site... a bit more work to go though then testing of it starts. Once I get this done The Proving Grounds II will be a straight copy so will take hours instead of days. LOL

A quick look at what Ive been up to.... this is still a Beta phase though... the light blue colour of the site harks back to the days of TSD II and uses the same colour scheme. The Tiger in the title is another nod to the banner art of the original site.

Snap%202015-07-02%20at%2000.52.17_zpsqcwmiwxv.png

Back