Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Sorry if this is redundant

RichieRich

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I was just wondering if we can expect pre-orders for the next module for RT to be available before X-Mas? Does anybody know? Thanks, and sorry if I missed previous posts on the same topic.

Rich

Why would you pre-order? Just buy it and download it when it's released.

It's a Christmas Gift from my wife and I needed to try and figure out if pre-orders will be ready before X-mas, otherwise she will have to look for something else. I know Battlefront mentioned January for the release, but they never said when pre-orders were available.

You (or your wife) could always print a 'certificate valid for one copy of CMRT:F&R only', add some jingle bells on the paper (or more creativity) and you have yourself an unofficial pre-order with the same net result :).

You (or your wife) could always print a 'certificate valid for one copy of CMRT:F&R only', add some jingle bells on the paper (or more creativity) and you have yourself an unofficial pre-order with the same net result :).
LMAO!

Back