Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

SPECIAL OFFER FOR FIRST TIME SCENARIO WRITERS

K

kohlenklau

For all you fine folks at FGM!

Maybe you can make the grade? Maybe you are your own worst critic?

Writing a tiny scenario with a small map and a small set of forces on a short time scale is such a blast! By fighting the natural urge to pump it up to be grander and ever larger, like a wedding or a party, you can keep the finish line always in sight.

Such an undertaking is within the grasp of most every CM player and is something that everyone should give a go at, even if NEVER "released to the public"...

There are many guides and tutorials out there in written and video format.

Starting with an existing map cuts the workload down tremendously!

I am here for anybody that wants to try. If you need it and want it, if it encourages your first ever scenario attempt, I am happy to make you some custom roadsigns or a building "Hotel de Yada-yada", vehicle markings...absolutely free <<except for shipping and handling!>>

Especially if you do a scenario in one of these minor axis nation mods...!

CMRT Finnish Mod was done back in 2016 and will have more content after F&R

CMRT Hungarian Mod was done back in 2016 but needs an overhaul and formal scenarios...

CMRT Romanian Mod is now out as a beta with more content coming, new scenario due out this week...

CMRT Italy Mod is in the planning phases, due sometime this year...

CMRT Spanish Blue Division, I am looking for voice actors, in the planning phases

My old gripe: For all the you forum folks who want "eggs benedict" at the breakfast bar, how about you come over a bit early and help make the damn eggs!

Translation: These mods could use folks that are interested in the "east front minor axis nations" to volunteer by sending me a PM, look at what we have created, understand our limitations in what we can present in the mod and then hopefully accept that and decide to "help pull the wagon" and make a small scenario to help the whole community.

...end of the sermon, please pass the offering plate down the pew...

Back