Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Squad

T

Tyson Pearsall

Hey guys, I was planning on trying to gather a few FGM peeps to play some squad tonight (8:30pm CST). I've got Rambler and septic so far and a few other former members and add-ons. Hoping we could get a few small squads together and crash a server in style. Add me on Steam (ripper02) or meet in the FGM teamspeak before we hop onto a server and we'll pick a server and head out.

Cheers

Didn't realize that I was signed up for this. Sunday night is a no-go for me because I go to bed early. I would be up for Saturday nights.

Sorry bud, (iMolest)Cats had told me that you were coming.

ARMA crew have talked about this game a few times. Sunday night (your time) is a no go for me as I'll be up and going to work Monday morning when you're starting. Fri/Sat night your time makes it a touch more feasible for other timezones.

Ithikial, I'd be glad to help coordinate something with you or head it. Evenings generally are the only times that work for me personally, with the kids and whatnot, but that shouldn't stop others if another time suits everyone else. I'll be available this weekend and I'm often playing in the evenings anyways. Rambler said he might be keen to play tomorrow night and I have a few others who often join me too. It's been about a year since I've had days off so I'm soaking it up [emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a head's up, Squad is now 33% off on the Steam Winter Sale. 28.59$ CDN

Wondering how mean ppl have squad and if so who would be up for some squad fun.

I have not played it for about 6+ months so am very very rusty. we could set a date and time and see who turns up.

The advantage of squad over arma and the reason I dont tend to play arma anymore is that you dont need to have the right amount of endless mods to play it. Hated trying to get on an arma server to find out i was missing a mod. really put me off arma in the end. I used to play arma all the time from when it was operation flash point then arma, arma 2 then arma 3 just broke me. :)

I just looked this up after you mentioned it on chat, I am tempted to get it and play it looks good like you I nhave had ARMA since the original Op flashpoint but it just gets over complicated sometimes.

Didn't notice that this was active since December on the original. Any people who would consider themselves active players here? Should make a list and we could try to form a casual weekly/bi-weekly/monthly squad outting.

@Shane we could do a day this weekend and get several FGM'ers together to give it a go. It is a bit of a tough learning curve but I've found the best thing that helps is finding a decent squad leader who can direct the squad. And if your squad isn't communicating at all then that is zero help. If I'm not SLing then I generally hop around squads until I find a decent group of people. Also there are a few select servers to play on as well so that you get used to the regulars and know who is dependable/knows more of what they're doing.

The wife and kids are gone this weekend so I would be down for a squad session any time Friday night to Sunday. We could maybe do an afternoon NA time which would catch our friends in EU in the evening and anyone in AU in the morning. Say Sunday?

Quite good gods-eye view of an entire Squad battle, with good narration. Very interesting to watch, knowing clearly where all both sides forces are.

And this is one of the US soldier's perspective...

Last edited:
Back