Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Sunday 23rd, 13:30 GMT activity

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'll run the op I tried to run last week. Mods needed will be

@A3MP
@ALIVE
@CAF_AG
@CBA_A3
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@NATO_Russian_FS_Weapons

The client side mods, JSR, blast, vt weapon rest, magpac, shack HUD etc. will be supported.

If I can get this to run on the server I will hold it there.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it. I had the chance join a game that was using Alive on the Takistan map and was really impressed with the features.

I also have a new scenario utilising the Alive Mod. We can give that a run out too... when does the dedicated server go out of commission?

Also Vart wasn't able to play last week because he didn't have the map pack. I think we should stick to regular maps so we are all inclusive.

My scenario only requires the Alive Module, CBA, Aggressors and the US 75th Rangers mods.

I will start a separate thread for my battle...

Last edited:
I've edited the mods list and given the full playwithsix names. I've added the NATO weapons because it gives some nice 7.62 hardware for peeps to use.

I will NOT run this with patrol ops as the background infrastructure. I found out last night with Septic it clashes with MCC and might be some of the issues behind mission gen and people not being able to get in. This will be an editor background with MCC infrastructure. It means you will get FIVE lives gentlemen, once you have used them up you cannot re-join (only option is to log out and back in again). This includes when you are shot and then revived by colleagues. Medical aid will be =BTC= and there is no parachute jump back to the action, you get one alt-T jump and that will be it. After that, it's make your own way to the AO.

Mission brief;

Rebel forces moved into Zargabad yesterday and the local populace fled. 3 aid workers got all emotional and were slow to the airport for evac. As the rebels moved in, the evac Heli left and they got left behind. The mission objective is to secure the aid workers and exit them south from the area. It's not known if they hiding, hostages or dead.

To complicate matters local government forces have moved into the area to secure the town. UN have cleared NATO's presence but this was done at short notice and local forces command structure is not good.

ROE - we are clear to engage rebels. Avoid conflict with local forces, however if fired upon we are clear to engage.

If this will be as tough as last nights mission then I am very excited to play it.

Pretty pretty please can we include... @ADF ? For Australian forces. Just tested the AUS Steyer and Australian Uniform on and brought a tear to my eye. :)

My patriotism is getting tested every Sunday night with the Star Spangled Banner plastered all over my uniform and vest. :)

I have to go out at 3pm GMT so doubt Ill be able to make it today :(

Ill setup the server maybe it will actually work this time :)

BTW seems a bit odd that being revived by a medic would count towards your deaths.

The server is up and running, the server side mods work but not the client side at the moment. For the time being assume mods to use are;

@A3MP
@ALIVE
@CAF_AG
@CBA_A3
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@NATO_Russian_FS_Weapons

Ithikial, it's a bit late to get the mod on the server, maybe Bootie has time to add it for his hosted op.

Back