Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Sunday 9th op, 13:30 GMT

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Op on Sunday. I've been struggling to get Alive to work so rather than spend an hour trying to setup something that is unreliable I'll host an MCC op. Mods needed will be;

@A3MP
@CBA_A3
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons

Client side mods,Blast, JSR etc. is upto you and will be supported.

Op will be in Zargabad, seize, capture or destroy, we will see what MCC specs on the day. The difficulty setting will be more challenging, like last time but with revive this time, so whomever leads will need to put some thought into the approach.

Shout out if your available so I have a rough idea on squad size.

I have been playing Arma 3 vanilla for sometime now. I still got stuff to learn but I wouldn´t mind joining.
Do you ever challenge other Arma communities?

Where is the best place to get the mods?

Have had a lot of rum tonight but should be on time tomorrow.

Thanks to all for joining. Was a tough op. To answer some of the questions on the setup, it was run on the MCC base, version 3, not the beta 4. The medic system is BTC revive with wounding system turned on. Activate in the lobby parameters, turn on BTC revive & the wounding system. I also changed the respawns to 5 to keep everyone in the game.

To use the repair system you have to have a medic kit, not a pack. On the mouse wheel operation menu, top left, chose medic check. If wounded options will be available on the right, start at the top and work down, medic checking after each application until the wounded is up and recovered. Do the same to yourself if you are the medic, but be quick or you will black out.

Back