Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tactics tips and tricks thread

Bulletpoint

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I thought it might be nice to have a thread about general gameplay and tactics tips.

For example, how do I avoid getting my infantry smashed at long range by HE? It seems the game really wants me to keep my platoons together in blobs, but there's a lot of long range LOS in this game (Mius), and there are so many units that fire explosives. Mortars, field guns, AT guns, tanks, artillery... Should I focus more on moving individual squads, and worry less about keeping them in command range?

I thought it might be nice to have a thread about general gameplay and tactics tips.

For example, how do I avoid getting my infantry smashed at long range by HE? It seems the game really wants me to keep my platoons together in blobs, but there's a lot of long range LOS in this game (Mius), and there are so many units that fire explosives. Mortars, field guns, AT guns, tanks, artillery... Should I focus more on moving individual squads, and worry less about keeping them in command range?
Hmmm, I thought there was a way to move in a dispersed formation to minimize casualties. Could you bound by squad and be spread out as well?

One other thing, I know there is a discussion wiki about tactics and I need to post the link. I will try to remember what that is and get it posted for you.

I also noticed that there are some tactical guides for the Tunisia title on Steam community hub for the game.

Back