Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tank Warfare Tunisia 1943 - FGM Learners Guide

Downloaded the guide. Very useful. Warsimmer makes some good tutorial videos on youtube and Arch has some good ones to-bit old, but still useful.

I fired up an ongoing campaign in Twt. I'm getting kicked around by Rommels DAK so far..

T-1.png

T-4.png

Doesn't take long. What appears to be a lone Panzer III makes an appearance.

T-5.png
Soon followed by 3 more. The US half track mounted field guns and AT open up. No hits registered.

T-12.png
Under long range fire from Panzer III the green American infantry panics and runs...

T-15.png
Many are cut down when they leave the protection of trenches. Few if any were hit when under cover. Many more lost when they broke and ran....

T-16.png
While the green infantry broke and ran the half-tracks with field guns and other crew served weapons didn't and they devastated the infantry accompanying the advancing panzers.

T-17.png
Eventually the Germans offered a truce which was accepted. The next battle was pretty intense....

T-1.png

Screenshots from next battle-Dung in Sherman's awaiting attack

T-7.png

Same tank with tank riders dismounted. In another thread it was asked if tank riders automatically dismount and I saw the tank riders on the tank and a second later no tank riders. Didn't see them actually dismount though....

T-12.png

Sparks fly as 75mm AP scores hit. The physics of the tanks in GT is amazing.

Back