Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tank Warfare Tunisia 1943 - FGM Learners Guide

Nice shots. These graviteam games has many epic moments when you know where to look at.
You have to marvel at the sophistication of these Graviteam games, I have seen enough to realize that the coding of the AI in these games, although not flawless, is damn good, and watching all the stuff that is happening in realtime during the battle just gives me so much appreciation for the level of programming effort that has gone into these titles.

I really wish the developers would put as much time and effort into producing tutorials and explaining the game as they have in programming.

I’m still trying to figure out the operational aspects of the game- reinforcing units and the pre battle aspects. None of that is explained and sources on YouTube explaining this are scarce. Pretty much trial and error.

Thanks much for this guide! Recently tried playing this game and bounced off it. Looks like it will be very helpful in getting over the learning hump.

Btw, t(h)anks a lot for this guide.
Answered more than a few questions for me.

Still haven't decided if I like the Graviteam games. They're a bit of a mystery.
I'm pretty sure there's a great game hidden somewhere in there, but it's severely marred by the UI from hell, and a less than clear manual.

Btw, t(h)anks a lot for this guide.
Answered more than a few questions for me.

Still haven't decided if I like the Graviteam games. They're a bit of a mystery.
I'm pretty sure there's a great game hidden somewhere in there, but it's severely marred by the UI from hell, and a less than clear manual.
It is worth the effort. These are great games just very difficult to learn.

Back