Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Technical difficulties, please help

Nemesis

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I upgraded my CMFB to v 2.03.

Now, the game shows no QB maps or scenarios.

The files are there, but the game does not recognize them.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I actually figured it out. The new patch created all new directories. Ugh. Come on Battlefront.

Strange! Don’t remember that when I patched it, although I am using a Mac.

Oh wait you hit the install problem where the path is pointed to the right place and then adds another sub directory and installs the patch .exe and other files in a new place instead of on top of the install. And then when you run you are actually running the old game which cannot recognize the new version of the scenario etc. files.

I've reported that a bunch of times and it isn't fixed for all patch installers. Sigh.

Oh wait you hit the install problem where the path is pointed to the right place and then adds another sub directory and installs the patch .exe and other files in a new place instead of on top of the install. And then when you run you are actually running the old game which cannot recognize the new version of the scenario etc. files.

I've reported that a bunch of times and it isn't fixed for all patch installers. Sigh.
This!

Back