Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Testes Testes...

D

dce21b

Is this thing working? OK well I did write out a nice long post last night introducing myself... but apparently since i was verified yet it didn't post. Well that my friend is how the cookie crumbles. Anyway my name is Dan and I'm really starting to get into this. Got my butt whooped proper earlier in a RT game. I was a mess didn't know my but from a hole in the ground... where my men promptly were dispatched to. But it was all in good fun. I also have my first PBEM game going right now.

This is all pretty exciting to me its all new and cool and i thought it be a bore playing PBEM but I can actually see why so many like it. I have set up my dropbox and h2hh and all is going smoothly for the most part. Still a little confusion on my part about... well everything in general. But hey we are getting there. I looking forward to having multiple opponents in my PBEM queue h2hh is a great little tool and will make things much more enjoyable and hopefully give me plenty of playtime.

So I guess that's it for now please contact me to play some games either by pm email or you can reach me on xfire @ dce21b. I have also made a group for this game there http://www.xfire.com/communities/cmbn/ and have 1 member so far he is from Australia. So come join us if you'd like, if you don't know what xfire is its basically an instant messenger. But it also allows for an in-game overlay and the ability to broadcast games live which i thinks pretty cool. I would find it extremely beneficial to watch top players play and learn the game from them. And it would be better then watching youtube arr because there's built in voice chat and we could talk as you play... anyway just a thought.

I am unable to change the title myself... Sorry if i offended u. I found it rather amusing... Like I said I wrote a long introduction post and it didnt work. So on this one I put testing testing for the title but some how it came out testes? Is that believable? LOL anyway I'm a bit vulgar and have a weird sense of humor... The type that an hour later u will laugh at my joke cause it sometimes takes that long to figure it out. Anyways thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome aboard Dan.... my friends band use to say 'Testes, Testes' during sound checks, it was really funny at certain places because there would be people eating dinner and stuff... Any enjoy the site... A good bunch of guys here...

OK. OK.
Bootie,
Please correct the title of this thread!! It kills me everytime I see it.

Sorry dce21b. I am a simple man.

Testes: The male sex glands.

No offense taken at all. I liked it. I did not literally mean for him to change the title - I was just making a statement that it was pretty funny whether you did it on purpose or it was by accident. No, I dont believe you that 'testes' was meant to be 'testing'. You would have had to missed a keystroke and typed two totally different keys that are on opposite sides of the keyboard. You are a weird dude. Just jabbing at you man. Things seem to be a little tight-arsed around here with arguments lately and I just wanted to loosen things up. Good to have you aboard and hopefully being in the same time zone we can get some good ones in. See you tonight online maybe. Later dude.

This is odd... why do my post still need to be approved by an admin?

Back