Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The 82nd Airborne in Normandy series complete.

Kandu

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Today I have re-posted all of the scenarios in my series "The 82nd Airborne in Normandy" and added the final three: "DeGlopper's Medal of Honor", "Le Motey", and "Amfreville - Strike Two!". The re-posting was necessitated by a renumbering of a portion of the series to place DeGlopper in the correct sequence and because I edited all the scenario text files for spelling and grammar errors in addition to altering a few of the Special Rules.

Unless stated otherwise in the Special Rules included with some of the scenarios, players are not permitted to Pre-Plot mortar or artillery fire on turn one when playing any of the scenarios.

This ends my 82nd Abn. series and at this point I am also retiring from scenario and map creation. Age, health and declining mental faculties make me want to redirect my timme to completing an unfinished plastic model and a few hundred 15mm samurai to paint. I may or may not get around to finishing reskinning the CMBN modular buildings and barns to look more Dutch.

My backing off from modding CMBN does not mean that I am backing off from playing my favourite game. Indeed, I would be very pleased if any of you would play any of the H2H scenarios which I have created.

Happy gaming all.

I meant to say, "I would be very pleased if any of you would play WITH ME any of the H2H scenarios which I have created."

Back