Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Batman

Captain K

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
They shot this movie in black and white except for the neon signs.

It was an ok movie. But I liked Christian Bale better as the Batman than the vampire guy. I say that because he is just as pale as the vampire guy and his demeanour and voice is exactly like it to.
You expect Bella to come hopping along any moment.

Oh and they brought in woke ofcourse.
The cat lady in the film says in one scene "white privilieged aholes" which kinda makes her a racist furball. She then proceeds to kiss a white privilieged asshole.

Last edited:
You serious? The guy was void of any personality. He was as blurry as all the rainy scenes.
Just walks around in those loud non-stealthy boots like a zombie and barely says a effin word, and when he does talk you can barely register what he´s saying.

Nah. The character that carried this movie was the riddler. Top notch acting there.

You serious?
Yes.

The guy was void of any personality. He was as blurry as all the rainy scenes.
Just walks around in those loud non-stealthy boots like a zombie and barely says a effin word, and when he does talk you can barely register what he´s saying.
Exactly, he's consumed by vengeance and doesn't even take proper care of himself or his business.

Nah. The character that carried this movie was the riddler. Top notch acting there.
Yeah that character was great.

Glad we could finally find an edge of common ground.
Still, I liked the Christian Bale movies better. They had better acting, better music, better production value. Basically better everything.
This film is bordering on B movie value.
It scores high on rotten tomatos though. I blame the lockdown for that. People are so starved out of theater films - and used to Netflix quality - that they upvote any slock being served. Just a theory.

Back