Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Battle of Capracotta - CMFI QB campaign

It's position allowed a clear field of fire on my infantry and moving my M-10 up on the ridge exposed it to potential AT fire. But, I've been dropping smoke and HE on the two PaK's that I have spotted, so that hopefully reduced the risk to my tank.

Bunker 1 required another attack. This squad launched a PIAT round into the bunker opening to take out another gunner. Not sure if @Rico moved troops back into the bunker or it was quiet for a few turns. I thought it was knocked out earlier by my Sherman.
FP 12.JPG

Bunker 1 required another attack. This squad launched a PIAT round into the bunker opening to take out another gunner. Not sure if @Rico moved troops back into the bunker or it was quiet for a few turns. I thought it was knocked out earlier by my Sherman.
View attachment 20638

As an experiment I slipped in another a small squad to see if they would take over the bunker again -- they didn't last very long. :LOL:

Can you actually destroy a wood or concrete bunker?

Now I feel bad for the Pixeltruppen that had to step over the former MG crew in the bunker and man the MG-42. A couple bursts and then he took the full brunt of the PIAT shaped charge!

The hilly terrain of the Fauglia Pass battlefield has made for an interesting fight. Using the hill and smoke, this Allied fire team is assaulting a German mortar position.
FP 13.JPG

A little overkill on one of my scouts. Three Stielhandgranate blasted Pvt Fawcett as he popped his head up to look for hiding German defenders!
FP 14.JPG

Back