Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Fake news of the day'

Speaking of anti-aircraft guns being in someone's house, I once knew a guy who had a 20 mm Oerikolon (sp?) set up in his front room, at least until the ATF raided his house...

Who won the raid?
The ATF, but unlike the Koresh fiasco, they had enough sense to stealth in and get the jump. Probably because they had some local county mounties that had an inkling of what the guy had along as support and guides. It wasn't the only heavy ordinance on the premises, or so I heard. People that knew him way better than I did indicated he might have had a Ma Duece and a pretty large cache of weapons. My understanding was all his gear was kept pretty much locked and loaded. Hell, this was like 40 years ago. I didn't really know him, I had a beer or two with him a couple of times. He had what I would call the fanatic gleam in his eye. Quiet guy really, but definitely gave off the "Don't eff with me because I don't give a sh*t " vibe.

Last edited:
Back