Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Feudal North,,, 1136AD ... The Battle Of Crug Mawr (room for a 1 new player).

Nelson1812

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks chiquichops... time to get them singing in the valleys!

The Feudal North,,, 1136AD ... The Battle Of Crug Mawr

First player Set-up and playing as the Welsh:

Nelson1812 vs Josey Wales (Pending, awaiting any new players who want to join in, start Monday otherwise)
@chiquichops vs Nelson1812
@Mad Mike vs chiquichops
@Josey Wales vs Mad Mike

Pending... waiting to see if we get another player, to be able to add @Wellsonian in this round.

Game results in by 28th Feb, second round to start 7th Mar, or earlier if results are all in.

All games are to be played for fun! Pictures, comments and stories welcome!

Chiquichops and I have started battling it out ... as his magnificent seven archers open fire!

0hWX7Bh.jpg

Oh well, being a general in my armies in these historical battles is a death sentence in itself.
Over those 4 battles we play / played, I lost 9 generals now, I think all the C-in-C's are gone for sure.
Never seen such an unlikely turn of events before, especially when cavalry attacks fragmented light infantry.
The guy must have fallen of his horse and broken his neck, I guess. :rolleyes:

Its Oh well, being a general in my armies in these historical battles is a death sentence in itself.
Over those 4 battles we play / played, I lost 9 generals now, I think all the C-in-C's are gone for sure.
Never seen such an unlikely turn of events before, especially when cavalry attacks fragmented light infantry.
The guy must have fallen of his horse and broken his neck, I guess. :rolleyes:
It's easy done. Tripped in a gopher hole maybe.
Hahaha

I managed to scrape a win against @Mad Mike and his Welsh nutters. It was a race to 60% at the end, a bloodbath.
I think this is a very tough one for the Welsh to win. The Norman cavalry are superior to the Welsh cavalry and the archers just can't punish the Normans enough to tilt the odds.
If I'd sat back and let his archers whittle me away maybe it'd have ended differently. My plan was to move forward briskly and force an infantry clash early on, flanking cavalry trying to chase his horses off.
Thanks for a good fight!

Back