Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Feudal North... The Battle of Battle of Otepää (1217AD) (room for 1 new player)

Nelson1812

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
The Feudal North... The Battle of Battle of Otepää (1217AD)

First player Set-up and playing as The Sword Brethen

Nelson1812 vs Mad Mike (Pending, awaiting any new players who want to join in, start Monday otherwise)
@chiquichops vs Nelson1812
@Mad Mike vs Josey Wales
@Josey Wales vs chiquichops

Pending... waiting to see if we get another player, to be able to add @Wellsonian in this round.

Game results in by 14th March, fourth round to start 7th April, or earlier if results are all in.

All games are to be played for fun! Pictures, comments and stories welcome!

Last edited:
HaQl0DC.jpg

It was the Knight before Christmas...

The Sword Brethren get a win, 21 to 52, if I remember right. That was definitely a hard one for you @Nelson1812, I had all the heavy hitters there. I'm going to check out the historical background to this one, I'm not sure how the Sword Brethren lost that one.
Thanks for the fight. I did mean to get a few screenshots for this one, lunched it out, I liked the snowy atmosphere and the infantry swarming out of the woods would've been terrifying for an unsuspecting enemy. That's the disadvantage to a mirror game, you get spoilers!

The Sword Brethren get a win, 21 to 52, if I remember right. That was definitely a hard one for you @Nelson1812, I had all the heavy hitters there. I'm going to check out the historical background to this one, I'm not sure how the Sword Brethren lost that one.
Just wait till I have finished my game .. I'm sure I will find a way for the Brethren to lose.. ;)

Back