Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Netherlands - My Tour of Duty Video

D

Dutch Grenadier

This is a video we made with our platoon.

WARNING --> Contains small firefights (no blood and gore)

The names in the beginning are all the places we have been.

The text: "Wij zijn verkenners. Dit is ons verhaal." means: "We are Recon. This is our story."

Click the red button... press the comercial away... click the green button... Then sit back and enjoy!!!

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=UN5OX8EJ

Awesome vid! Where were you..I'll be in Kandahar in 10 days or so

Uruzgan. It's the province above Kandahar. I was stationed @ Tarin Kowt (FOB Ripley)
I've been a few times @KAF for some road moves.

Amazingly different than my ToD theater, where we rarely had a field of fire greater than 10-20m when off our Fire Bases, and the lowest temp was around 50f (10c). Please advise us where (timestamp) we can see you in the vids. Trust me, it will mean so much more to be able to know someone in the video.

You're somewhere in this vid? Looks great. High quaity.
You're the Bram in Foxtrot?

And now I know where your previous sig came from!

Please advise us where (timestamp) we can see you in the vids. Trust me, it will mean so much more to be able to know someone in the video.

Some things go really fast so you have to pause it.

@2:09 min: the first guy with the SAW
@2:12 min: on the left the one with his arm up and sunglasses on
@2:26 min: I'm the one above the vehicle holding the binoculars
@2:47 min: that's me (original pic below)

h2metKCTnaarbaluchi43.jpg

@2:55 min: last row. first guy on the left (see below)

e6voetpatrouilleTK11.jpg

@5:53 min: my driver is filming and he turns to the left telling that's Foxtrot firing. That's me. I was the gunner on the Foxtrot vehicle
@6:12 min: my driver is filming while I fire on a small group of OMF (opposing militant forces) (Taliban). We also dropped 2x 155mm rounds on them.
@6:52 min: the platoon picture. I'm on the second row, the second guy from the left

You're somewhere in this vid? Looks great. High quaity.
You're the Bram in Foxtrot?

Yes I'm that Bram.

And now I know where your previous sig came from!

And current! :loyal: Both lines have a strong meaning for me.

Back