FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Time to saddle up, desperados -- here's the draw for Round 1 of The Quick & The Dead 6.

Just to recap, players start with two battles each, one as "Axis" player, one as "Allied " player. (The CROSS next to your name denotes that you are the Axis player in your match)

Winners will advance to the next round and so forth -- straight KO. Any level of victory will do.

If a battle finishes in a DRAW, we do a casualty count -- players get awarded points for casualties inflicted on the enemy: 20 points for every vehicle destroyed, 1 point per man KIA, WIA or POW.

Battles are all small, quick Blue vs Blue ME scenarios -- first one will be pitting Canadian Stuarts vs Canadian Stuarts (and a few PIAT teams to keep everyone honest)

Quick & Dead 6 will be played in CMBN/CW/MG.

I'm reckoning about two (max three) weeks to get this opening battles done and dusted -- they are small and only 15 to 20 turns long (still have to finally decide on the first one)

Will post the first round scenario a little later today -- gotta get some work done first. :confused:

@MeatEtr
@Meat Grinder
@Badger73
@A Canadian Cat
@Wellsonian
@Mad Mike
@Buckykatt
@sspoom
@poesel71
@Nathangun
@Hardradi
@Nort
@Hedgehog
@Jolly Olly
@Berto

Last edited:

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Okie dokie -- time to saddle up for real this time -- we are ready to ride. :2charge: (apologies for the delay -- work and RL was a real b***h this last week)

Scenario for Round 1 battles is attached below.

It's 8 Canadian Stuarts per side, with three PIAT teams thrown in to keep everyone honest.

Fight is on a small cosy map for control of Dead Coyote Crossroads ... two dusty roads, a few houses and... well, a dead coyote.

It's 20 turns -- but if any of them go longer than 15, I'll be surprised.

AXIS players set up and start the battles (the cross next to your name on the brackets in first post of this thread indicates who is the Axis player) -- every one fights two battles, one battle as Axis, one from the Allied side -- just against 2 different opponents.
Default skill setting is ELITE -- but if players agree to play IRON, then feel free.

Please PM contact your opponents asap and let me know if there are any problems getting battles started.

I know @Jolly Olly and @Hedgehog may need to start a little later.

Good luck -- hope it's fun -- I'll be riding into battle next to you (but that might as well be as good as a free pass into the next round for my opponents :p )

@MeatEtr
@Meat Grinder
@Badger73
@A Canadian Cat
@Wellsonian
@Mad Mike
@Buckykatt
@sspoom
@poesel71
@Nathangun
@Hardradi
@Nort
@Hedgehog
@Jolly Olly
@Berto

Attachments

• Quick-Dead 6-1.zip
    82.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Badger73

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
Yo, @sspoom - PM me your dropbox email. I'll have this ready by the weekend.
@poesel71 - Our paths cross again, Kamerade. My DB email is in my avatar.
I'm fine with these as Ladder Games. It's okay with me if you are not; just let me know. Good luck and good gaming!

Hardradi

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
hhardradi@gmail.com
Buckykatt, file sent.
Nathangun, file sent.

Assuming these will be ladder games. :)

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
@Rico , invite sent.

@Nort , awaiting your invite, sir. Have we ever had the pleasure of each other's company on the battlefield? I confess....I can't recall.

I assume these will be ladder games, gentlemen.

Invite accepted -- first file returned -- Good Luck!

Fine with ladder game.