FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Latest standings after shock defeat for @MeatEtr to @Hedgehog in the left side of the draw -- FIVE battles left to go.

MeatEtr

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
My Battle as finished Win for Hedgehog over @MeatEtr …..Thank's for the game mate
View attachment 15592View attachment 15593

Yeah my blunderous turn, as I'm sure you can recall, was sending 3 Stuarts (2 into town and other hunting towards your twin tanks). Thought I had LOS from my over watch on the hill but they didn't see sh!t. Also my hunting Stuart somehow never spotted your tanks even though he was hunting right towards them and they had been firing for the entire turn. I lead the charge into town with a broke-gun-bait Stuart to draw fire. At any rate, was still a very risky and wreckless turn from me. Lesson learned..... dont drink and cm!
:p:cheerso:

But not to steal your thunder, you still played a good game and gotta well deserved victory. Thanks for the fun game! (y)

Hedgehog

FGM General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ej.bradbury@ntlworld.com
Yeah my blunderous turn, as I'm sure you can recall, was sending 3 Stuarts (2 into town and other hunting towards your twin tanks). Thought I had LOS from my over watch on the hill but they didn't see sh!t. Also my hunting Stuart somehow never spotted your tanks even though he was hunting right towards them and they had been firing for the entire turn. I lead the charge into town with a broke-gun-bait Stuart to draw fire. At any rate, was still a very risky and wreckless turn from me. Lesson learned..... dont drink and cm!
:p:cheerso:

But not to steal your thunder, you still played a good game and gotta well deserved victory. Thanks for the fun game! (y)
Thank's mate You are a Gentlemen