Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
Thanks for the games :runner:, @Mad Mike and @A Canadian Cat
? I saw that and expected to see a new turn - perhaps a final one - since we are not done yet ? I don't see a new turn for me. So, is it over or are you just thaning me for a good game early?

BTW It was a fun game - I agree. You were cautious and careful to my reckless and fast. This time I didn't pay too high a price for reckless...

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
? I saw that and expected to see a new turn - perhaps a final one - since we are not done yet ? I don't see a new turn for me. So, is it over or are you just thaning me for a good game early?

BTW It was a fun game - I agree. You were cautious and careful to my reckless and fast. This time I didn't pay too high a price for reckless...
@Berto @A Canadian Cat -- you guys done? (confused?)

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Nort just told me via CM Helper chat that he was going to surrender (don't blame him, I have six fully functional tanks left and he has, I believe, one). The game didn't end with the last turn he sent, but I see no need to hold up the tourney any longer. Good game, Nort. I'll post the screenshot when I get the final turn.

Wellsonian

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Nort just told me via CM Helper chat that he was going to surrender (don't blame him, I have six fully functional tanks left and he has, I believe, one). The game didn't end with the last turn he sent, but I see no need to hold up the tourney any longer. Good game, Nort. I'll post the screenshot when I get the final turn.

Excellent. Now get to work on the Garry Owen Cup.:p

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
So this now concludes ROUND 1 of The Quick & The Dead 6!

After the ruthless culling of the first round's battles, 10 players have fought their way through to the 2nd Round -- with 6 players having won both their Round 1 battles.

Well done to all!

I will hopefully kick-start ROUND 2 this evening -- which promises more mayhem and stuff blowing up!

Nort

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nort1@comcast.net
MG: My last turn was sent last night. You should have it by now.