FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Here we have it, ROUND 2 of the Quick & The Dead 6.

Ten players have clawed their way through the first round and the battle of elimination continues to whittle down the field for the quarterfinals.

As always, the players with the CROSS next to their name play AXIS.

The scenario is available for download below.

This time it's we mix it up a little: A German Fallschirmjaeger Recon platoon (with one attached Flamethrower and Panzerschreck teams each) plus three Marders and three 20mm Quad Flak halftracks per side on a cosy, wooded rural map with three farmhouse victory locations.

The scenario is CMBN, 20 turns long, AXIS players set up first -- plenty of time to blow everything up.

Good luck, and may the meanest, sneakiest bastards win.

@MeatEtr
@Meat Grinder
@Badger73
@A Canadian Cat
@Wellsonian
@Mad Mike
@Buckykatt
@sspoom
@poesel71
@Nathangun
@Hardradi
@Nort
@Hedgehog
@Jolly Olly
@Berto

Attachments

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
I'm coming for you, @MeatEtr . Your days as Quick & Dead champion are numbered, mi amigo. :)

"You better get yourself someplace else before I have to drop your britches in front all these fine ladies and spank your little bottom blue!" :p

Says the guy who gets blown away seconds later. Always loved Young Guns, seen it like a 100 times. (y)

But yeah I suppose I could spare a ribbon star seeing as you only got one and I got..... I don't know.... too many to count! :LOL:

Last edited:

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Now that's some quality trash talk. I approve!
I knew you would buddy, thats half the fun of being here with all you FGMers. :cheerso:

Oh and don't think I didn't notice you won both your starting battles, so you still got two lives. One of mine was taken from that old dirty bastard @Hedgehog :p :LOL:

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Old Ted has a trick or two left, eh?

Yea, I have to get through two more tough opponents before we even have a chance to meet.

Don't mind me, I just like to have fun!

Last edited:

Hedgehog

FGM General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ej.bradbury@ntlworld.com
I knew you would buddy, thats half the fun of being here with all you FGMers. :cheerso:

Oh and don't think I didn't notice you won both your starting battles, so you still got two lives. One of mine was taken from that old dirty bastard @Hedgehog :p:LOL:
@MeatEtr no one is indispensable mate :cool: :coffee: