FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
Every time I get the urge to trash talk, @A Canadian Cat KO's another one of my tanks. :mad:
LOL hard to trash talk when you are on your heels. Having said that - this game is pretty tight. I have a lot of smoking hulks on my side of the field. Between both games I have only one HT still running - and it is not in this game :)

Wellsonian

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
@sspoom and I have completed round three. Wellsonian wins in a close, tactical victory. Quite a nail biter, with heavy casualites. He had an infantry team decide to vacate an objective on the last turn, and that cost him. Of all the remaining tanks, only two (one for him and one for me) had a working main gun. This one could have gone either way on the last turn. Thanks much to sspoom for the great battle.

Screenshot 2018-09-15 17.02.51.png

A Canadian Cat

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
Thanks, we are all good. Just heard our power is back but not for the whole neighborhood. And the internet is still down. So far things are getting fixed faster than predicted. Guess the power corporation under promised - smart.

SlySniper

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Canadian Cat,
Can I take claim for helping you become so good at these quick battles after all the games we played against each other using them.
You are becoming a force to reckon with, sure did like your play on the battlefront forum with the action report you did for the upcoming shock force II

A Canadian Cat

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
Thanks - indeed I keep learning more and more. It is great to learn from a variety of people too.

These quick meeting engagements have unique challenges and I think I have found some good SOPs for them.

Nathangun

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Thanks - indeed I keep learning more and more. It is great to learn from a variety of people too.

These quick meeting engagements have unique challenges and I think I have found some good SOPs for them.
Can't wait to read your SOP's, any chance you can post a link for that report on the SF that was mentioned?

A Canadian Cat

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
(1) Bum rush the VL.
(2) Gain overwatch with unbuttoned armor as quickly as possible.
(3) Pray to the spotting gods.
Not entirly off the mark. I would modify #1 slightly and for #3 you don't have to pray you can help yourself in many ways.