FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
Can't wait to read your SOP's, any chance you can post a link for that report on the SF that was mentioned?
I wasn't planning to share my Quick and Dead ideas but I probably should. Remind me if I don't get to it in the next couple of weeks.

The AAR for Shock Force 2 is here: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/127038-canadian-defense-cmsf-2-beta-aar-2-quick-battle/
The other side is here: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/127033-cmsf-2-beta-aar-2-–-syrian-probe-quick-battle/

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Not entirly off the mark. I would modify #1 slightly and for #3 you don't have to pray you can help yourself in many ways.
Yep, that was just a quick & dirty, off the cuff of my sleeve analysis of my approach to these tiny little 15 minute battles. Every battle is different, depending on terrain and many other factors. I would love to see your ideas on helping one's own forces spot enemies better in these things.

First you need to win one, though. The proof is in the pudding, after all. :) Turn sent.

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
LOL, you'll survive.

Hey, I'm off the rest of this evening and all of tomorrow. After that, I work my usual three 12 hour shifts. Would be nice if we could finish today or tomorrow. I can't remember if these can go into extra turns or not. If not, no worries. We will finish next week.

Hardradi

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Australian but travelling Europe by bicycle
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
hhardradi@gmail.com
Round 3 completed. After winning the first tank shoot out I was able to hold Mad Mike's infantry away from the primary objective. My infantry were able to secure this objective in the final minutes. Well played Mad Mike.

Thanks Rico.

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com