FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
LOL - one of my predictions paid off. Earlier we had a tank head to head duel in the town which I came off the better over (still didn't KO his tank though) so I anticipated that one of the sound contacts I had on my right flank would try flank my tank and turn down the street a few blocks over. So I positioned another of my tanks to face down that street right where I figured @Meat Grinder 's tank would appear. A tank did appear there and my guys were ready - new ventilation applied. And yet still no KO'ed tank.

If we cannot actually kill each others tanks this is going to go on for a long time :D

PS. This is a great example of why having dismounts really helps in these games - without that ? contact that the infantry could hear I would not have been aware of the flanking tank and he might have scored a side hit against my tank.

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Ok I finally watched the turn you were talking about (new turn up, BTW), and yea, that was a good anticipation of where I was attempting to flank you. Nicely done. No biggie though. There is plenty of game left. ;-)

These Regular troops and crews have a propensity to get nervous and pop smoke. A lot of smoke. Should make for an interesting game. :)

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
Site Management interrupts ceremonial Trash Talk for the following message.

Be it known near and far that the following FGM members are awarded "The Quick & The Dead VI" ribbon for their participation and service as speed bumps on the @Meat Grinder and @A Canadian Cat road to championship. Congratulations to all. Thanks for participating. Kudos yet again to @Rico for organizing.

Pending the final match results, the final ribbons will be awarded. A star awaits the winner . . . :shocknaz:

Trash Talk may now resume . . . :shootero:

A Canadian Cat

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
All part of my strategy to lul you into a sense of security :D

Actually it was a discouraging turn a few back - sigh. A few better after that. Right now it looks like it is manoeuvre contest between one playing hide and seek in the houses and one making grand sweeping moves across the open plains.