FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
All part of my strategy to lul you into a sense of security :D
Haha, I've played you enough not to take you lightly.

Right now it looks like it is manoeuvre contest between one playing hide and seek in the houses and one making grand sweeping moves across the open plains.
Now I'm trying to figure out which one of those I am.....

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
Loved that show as a kid. We also had Mr. Dressup:

I guess to be fair both of us had tanks in the town and both of us had tanks sweeping in the open. Now only one of us has tanks sweeping in the open :)

BTW that would be me. Let see if I can keep the advantage in running tanks with working guns going for the next 6 minutes. Something I will work hard to do but will *not* take for granted.

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
Just a quick update - two hours left :)

I am feeling pretty good about things. Four tanks still running and I own two objectives clearly plus have guys on the third. But of course against @Meat Grinder those last two minutes can really suck for his opponents. He has all kinds of options for tripping me up and one tank of his is in a place that makes moving around difficult and I cannot quite figure out how to safely get at it.

Grand fanaile is not far away. On the down side I leave for the weekend (daughter is moving apartments) Friday afternoon so this could last a few more days...

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
OK all done - yeah I didn't realize you were so beat up. Those last two tanks of your were a pain to deal with but I had no idea you were so short on infantry.

A brutal fight against a worthy opponent - thanks for the game. I am relieved I managed to exact revenge for eliminating my alter ego earlier.

CMBN20181202QD6Final.jpg