Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
I was watching the most recent turn this morning and wondering why you were surrendering as you still had a Panther left. Then I saw the penetrating shot in the last 5 seconds. I have no idea if your Panther is still functional or not, as it still shows a green base, but I'm guessing something bad may have happened to it. ;-)

Anyway, I like to see the end screen, so if you surrender, then please click Surrender and send me the next file, or we can play on however long you want. Good game, btw! I thought I had lost it in the first 2 minutes, but the worm turned.

Hardradi

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
hhardradi@gmail.com
I was watching the most recent turn this morning and wondering why you were surrendering as you still had a Panther left. Then I saw the penetrating shot in the last 5 seconds. I have no idea if your Panther is still functional or not, as it still shows a green base, but I'm guessing something bad may have happened to it. ;-)

Anyway, I like to see the end screen, so if you surrender, then please click Surrender and send me the next file, or we can play on however long you want. Good game, btw! I thought I had lost it in the first 2 minutes, but the worm turned.

Sent it back. Good match. (y) Congrats and best of luck in the finals.

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
Sent it back. Good match. (y) Congrats and best of luck in the finals.

Thanks, mate. Good game indeed! Your surrender still didn't come through on that last file, but the final seconds of your last tank did. I'm going to call it done. Sometimes it takes a file or two for the game to end.

So now it's down to who I will be facing in the final round. Will @A Canadian Cat have his chance at revenge, or will I be squaring off against my old buddy @Wellsonian ?