Wellsonian

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Thanks, mate. Good game indeed! Your surrender still didn't come through on that last file, but the final seconds of your last tank did. I'm going to call it done. Sometimes it takes a file or two for the game to end.

So now it's down to who I will be facing in the final round. Will @A Canadian Cat have his chance at revenge, or will I be squaring off against my old buddy @Wellsonian ?

Well right now, @A Canadian Cat and myself are busy destroying each other at a ferocious rate.

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
Well right now, @A Canadian Cat and myself are busy destroying each other at a ferocious rate.

Yep after a quiet first turn the next one was action packed. No one is ahead on kills though so way way to early to tell how this is going to go.

One of my early game strategies is negated by the terrain in this match up so I'm kinda flying by the seat of my coveralls here...

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Congrats to @Meat Grinder , who is our first victorious semi-finalist and winner of the right hand draw and now waits who he'll be facing in the FINALS!!

Sounds like it was a hard-fought battle vs his opponent @Hardradi with mayhem and destruction all round!

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
I'll post them when I see them. For a moment there I thought you might be planning to try to sneak crews onto all the objectives and steal the win. :)

Thank you - fun game. I think the difference was I read the terrain a bit better and was able to get guns on your tanks from two directions. I felt bad about that last turn where even though I did not have solid contacts I knew exactly where you remaining tanks were. Kind a like shooting fish in a barrel - armed and deadly fish but still.

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
Well, Ian, looks like it's "you and I". ;-)

(Actually, the correct usage is "you and me", and that has bothered me ever since I saw this film, but that is neither here nor there.)