FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Here the draw for ROUND 1 -- players with the cross behind their names will set up battles as the "AXIS" player.

Nice to see some new players in the Quick & Dead rosters... looks like some fun battles ahead.

Scenarios to follow in next day or so... CMRT is ready, CMBN still in the works.

@A Canadian Cat @Hedgehog @Panzerknacker @Berto @Nort @Panzer_Kraut @Buckykatt @sspoom @Meat Grinder @MeatEtr @Zaba @Mad Mike @GDog @mTk @Titan

Last edited:

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Okay -- let's get this show on the road!

Time to gird your loins, release the kraken, loose the hounds of war, check your ammo, hatch your devious plans, locate and contact your opponents and set up those Dropboxes!

target-aquired 2.jpg

CMBN SCENARIO
For the left side draw, we have a CMBN 20 turn ME on smallish map, hamlet and farmland with bits of bocage -- and a smorgasbord of good old American mechanised firepower:
Each side has a truncated Armored Infantry platoon in halftracks (they lost their mortars and MMG's somewhere), 4x MG Jeeps (.50 cals -- fun, fun), 2x M3 assault guns and a couple of M-16 AA halftracks (even more .50 cal fun!)

The "AXIS" players (with a cross behind their names set up first) -- scenario available for download below.

CMRT SCENARIO
For the right side draw -- we go simple and "old school" with another village 20 turn ME battle for a small village ... 7x T34/76's well supplied with tank riders -- it's gonna be a submachinegun bonanza!
The infantry are well motivated regulars -- the tankers are green ...

The "AXIS" players (with a cross behind their names set up first) set this one up as well (doesn't really matter, but it streamlines things -- scenario available for download below.

GOOD LUCK everybody (maybe just a little less good luck for my opponents :p ) -- hope these are FUN battles ...

Attachments

• Quick-Dead 7 CMBN 1.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Quick-Dead 7 CMRT 1.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Nort

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nort1@comcast.net
Unfortunately I'm only able to start at Monday, I'm on a trip this weekend.
@Titan @Nort
No worries. In our CMRT game, I am the Axis and I am to start us off.

If you send me your email address, I will create a Dropbox folder for us, put my first turn file in the DB folder, and send you an invite.

Looking forward to it.

sspoom

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
I got Hedgehogs Dropbox invite in the wee hours of the morning, will get that going and send one to buckykatt when I get home from work this afternoon.