Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
mausergdog@gmail.com
Good Game @A Canadian Cat
My AA Halftrack crews were only following orders: "expend all ammunition as quickly and as angrily as possible"

GDog

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
mausergdog@gmail.com
17x Inf, 3x Jeeps & 1x AA HT
The best part was the nearby building they were hitting occasionally was starting on fire, with my men in it!

fabishd

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
fabishd@gmail.com
Bear with on slight delay starting Round 2 -- using free time currently to help out @Ithikial with counters and strategic map board design for his CMSF campaign :) -- adding in some eye candy . Lots of fun.
@Rico I look forward to seeing your eye candy. I appreciate you taking time to assist @Ithikial because you do a great job with eye candy.

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
@Rico I look forward to seeing your eye candy. I appreciate you taking time to assist @Ithikial because you do a great job with eye candy.
Yeah -- was a lot of fun making counters and "sexying" up the campaign map -- from what I can see from the inside snapshot I got, this should be a great campaign!

fabishd

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
fabishd@gmail.com
Yeah -- was a lot of fun making counters and "sexying" up the campaign map -- from what I can see from the inside snapshot I got, this should be a great campaign!
I am trying to get into the NATO portion of the campaign as a fly on the wall. The campaign looks very intriguing.