FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Time to saddle up for Round 2 of this competition -- and it's an ALL-AXIS round this time... as usual "Axis" players (marked with cross ) set up games.

On the CMBN side, it's Cannonball Run aka Kubelwagen Rally!
We go extra light with a platoon of Waffen SS Recon in kuebelwagen, supported by 4 light armoured cars and two 75mm towed infantry guns fighting !!
That's a lotta vehicle cannon fodder and not a lot of infantry. It should be a blast!

On the CMRT side ... wide open map, objectives strung out along a road and each side has a platoon of armoured Panzergrenadiers in halftracks and 6x Grille SP assault guns in support -- big punch in an open sardine cans -- possibly a lot of one hit wonders!
The weather is murky and from the creenshot it looks a bit like the set from Mad Max. :D

Both scenarios are 20 minutes -- but might be over much quicker than that... who knows?

Scenario files available below -- Good luck and hopefully lots of fun to be had by all!

@A Canadian Cat @Hedgehog @Panzerknacker @Berto @Nort @Panzer_Kraut @Buckykatt @sspoom @Meat Grinder @MeatEtr @Zaba @Mad Mike @GDog @mTk @Titan

Attachments

Last edited:

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
Looking at the forces its going to be a almighty clash …….. Wishing I was amongst the skirmish ..... Good luck to all
'Tis always fair and appropriate to play these matches against FGM'ers outside the tournment. Ask and ye shall be answered . . . . :whistleo:

sspoom

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Private message sent to @Titan with email info on Sunday. We are matched for both battles

A Canadian Cat

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
I'm always a bit slow with my setups and I have my Dad visiting plus a shit ton of snow to move yesterday so all my plans are delayed. Having said that I did my setup this morning so you should have the new turn file now.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
I'm always a bit slow with my setups and I have my Dad visiting plus a shit ton of snow to move yesterday so all my plans are delayed. Having said that I did my setup this morning so you should have the new turn file now.
Ok no worries buddy, no rush! Just double checking we both aren't sitting and waiting for the other. Enjoy the snow! :p

A Canadian Cat

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
By the way @A Canadian Cat you were suppose to pick the Axis side.
Ah, oops. If you had asked me what side I choose I would have said Red before you told me. Oh shit after I write that I realize what I did. In CMRT Red is the allied side. Damn it. We can restart if you want - not much has happened - just a few new craters.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Ah, oops. If you had asked me what side I choose I would have said Red before you told me. Oh shit after I write that I realize what I did. In CMRT Red is the allied side. Damn it. We can restart if you want - not much has happened - just a few new craters.
No worries, as long as @Rico doesn't mind... lets just roll with it! (y)

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Anybody else notice the towed 75mm guns cant be moved at the same time as the kublewagons? They just bailed while it was driving off lol

@A Canadian Cat should we mantis this? (or maybe its already reported?) Surely this is not as intended but then again I so rarely use towed guns maybe it is?:unsure:
I noticed this ... very annoying... if you move the kuebel towing the gun by itself it seems okay, but if you give a deeply or move order to the gun at same time of move order to vehicle, it dismounts immediately and starts walking.
That wasn't the intent. So I had one gun move as normal and one walked to an overwatch position and eventually did good work from there (very limited ammo allowing)