FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Both games running smoothly! Battle with @Hardradi is pretty even now, we both lost a few TDs. @Titan and me did literally the exact same thing at setup. So naturally we're both down to just a single battleworthy JgPzr. Will certainly come down to the final minute, too tight to call as of now!

But last turn was a near home run for one of my shcreck teams on his last tank. Range was 100m... SOOOO CLOSE !!! o_O

No I pinky swear this gun works! :LOL: (lot of broke guns in this one!)

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Both games running smoothly! Battle with @Hardradi is pretty even now, we both lost a few TDs. @Titan and me did literally the exact same thing at setup. So naturally we're both down to just a single battleworthy JgPzr. Will certainly come down to the final minute, too tight to call as of now!

But last turn was a near home run for one of my shcreck teams on his last tank. Range was 100m... SOOOO CLOSE !!! o_O

No I pinky swear this gun works! :LOL: (lot of broke guns in this one!)

That Schreck round whizzing past is a keeper! One for the family album!

Last edited:

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
panzer@xtra.co.nz
Oops... Hellcats fitted with cardboard armour... just had one killed by .50 calibre MG fire from a JEEP!! through the front turret or gun mantlet... ouch. :eek::eek::cry:
I watched that a few times...I just love the sound of that 50 Cal......And love it even better seeing your Hellcat break apart

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
panzer@xtra.co.nz
Ok finished up another close battle vs @Hardradi It came down to the final minute again and I managed to defeat him. Good game!

Here's our AAR:

Nice looksl like at this end of the Tourney there is just a roll of the Dice in it. Very soon you will find out who your opponent will be comming from the west

GDog

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
mausergdog@gmail.com
I gave explicit instructions to my tank commanders NOT to celebrate too early the numerous, visually stunning and acoustically operatic hits their brave gunners have landed so far. That said, morale is high over here.