FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
ROUND 2 is done and dusted -- we have our finalists for the first Quick & Dead Brawl: @Wellsonian & @MeatEtr

Well done all on the speedy play!

ROUND 1:

Battle 1: @MOS:96B2P (ax) vs @A Canadian Cat (all) -- MOS:96B2P wins by 750 to 0

Battle 2: @MeatEtr (ax) vs @Valkatox (all) -- DRAW -- MeatEtr wins on casualty points by 566 to 546

Battle 3: @sspoom (ax) vs @Meat Grinder (all) - Meat Grinder wins by 750 to 500

Battle 4: @Badger73 (ax) vs @Wellsonian (all) -- DRAW -- Wellsonian wins on casualty points by 587 to 568

Here the draw for the next battle:

ROUND 2:

Battle 1: @MOS:96B2P (ax) vs @MeatEtr -- MeatEtr wins by 200 to 0

Battle 2: @Meat Grinder (ax) vs @Wellsonian -- Wellsonian wins by 450 to 0

FINAL:

@MeatEtr (ax) vs @Wellsonian (all) --

I will post the scenario for download this evening.

Wellsonian

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
So far we are both fighting a strong tendency to bog. Brutal. Any plan we had has degenerated to just navigating without getting immobilized. That being said, I'm up 4-0. But since we have 8 hetzers each, we are a long way from a conclusion.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Yeah this map sucks... it's essentially a swamp. Had one bog with side facing enemy and got blasted. Using Move and Hunt command and still bogging all over. But losing all spotting duels to add more fuel to my fire. In a deep hole now being down 0-4. Unlikely to come back, but yeah you never know, will fight to the last.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Wow... the comeback is complete. I crawled back into it and barely pulled off a win. Was determined by a extra tank kill and that small 50 pt OZ. I never realized there was two 100 pt OZs, I figured it was just two labels for a single 100 pt OZ. Not sure it would of made much difference, my only surviving tank crew finally un-panicked in the final turn (a day late and a dollar short lol). We had lots of bogging issues, this map certainly is not tank country. But was still good fun, felt like we both had two enemies, our opponent and the terrain.

Good game @Wellsonian, was once again a pleasure playing you! ;)
Here's our AAR: