FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
I am back in town and The Quick & The Dead: BRAWL 2 is open for player sign up.
Same format as before:
8 players, straight knock-out until only one tough hombre remains standing.
Small, quick (and hopefully fun) all-armor Blue-vs-Blue scenarios.

t34burn.jpg

This time we're off to the Russian Front to play in CMRT.

As reigning champion, @MeatEtr is offered a guaranteed slot if he wishes to defend the title -- for the rest it's first come, first served -- just post below.

Players:
1. @MeatEtr
2. @Mad Mike
3. @Panzer Lehr
4. @mcmortison
5. @A Canadian Cat
6. @Meat Grinder
7. @Wellsonian
8. @sspoom

Last edited:

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
@Rico, is this a FGM club tournament or one of your own that you're hosting on the side?
While I don't own CMRT and can't participate, I thought Patreon contributors enjoyed the privilege of early notification for FGM tournaments and such. Could you confirm? Thank you.

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
@Rico, is this a FGM club tournament or one of your own that you're hosting on the side?
While I don't own CMRT and can't participate, I thought Patreon contributors enjoyed the privilege of early notification for FGM tournaments and such. Could you confirm? Thank you.
I am out of the loop at the moment about the status of Patreon supporters and tourneys -- but this small competition being an ongoing & rather quick and informal affair predations Bootie's announcement... I'd rather keep it running as it is.

mcmortison

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
If you dont mind that I am still learning this game, and I dont take away a pros slot, I would like to give it a try.

mcmortison

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Ok we can try that. you race to my Setup Zone, preferable all buttend up, and I will wait there for you :2charge:

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Here is the draw for ROUND 1 of The Quick & The Dead, Brawl 2
(ye gods of ye random draw had a bit of a sense of humour by drawing both of last time's finalists MeatEtr and Wellsonian as 1st Round opponents :D )

All battles in the 3 rounds of this competition will be fought in CMRT.

ROUND 1:

Battle 1: (ax) @Panzer Lehr vs (all) @A Canadian Cat

Battle 2: (ax) @Meat Grinder vs (all) @Mad Mike

Battle 3: (ax) @Wellsonian vs (all) @MeatEtr

Battle 4: (ax) @sspoom vs (all) @mcmortison

The scenario file is available for download below -- unzip and drop into your CMRT Scenario folder.

CM Red Thunder 2017-09-25 13-26-10-853.jpg

We start light, 10 x T-40m43's per side in a griddle village map ... a little stylised and gamey, I know ... but should offer an interesting challenge.

AXIS players start up the battle - please make contact with your opponent asap to get the ball rolling. I suggest setting the default play level at ELITE -- but up to you and your opponent to agree on.

The scenario is 15 turns (although it shouldn't last that long). Surrender is an acceptable option, as it's straight knock-out, so final scores don't really matter. (unless you want to report to the ladder)

Speedy play makes for a better tourney -- the battles are really small and shouldn't take much longer than a couple of weeks to wrap.

Good luck -- and have fun with it.

Attachments