The Quick & The Dead: BRAWL 4 (CM Black Sea)

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Ok -- sign up is closed -- due to lack of an 8th player, I am joining in the mayhem as "Cannonfodder #8" :D ... we'll be ready to rock the borscht with Round 1 by end of today!

The Quick & Dead 4 Roster:

1. @MeatEtr
2. @rocketman
3. @Wellsonian
4. @MOS:96B2P
5. @sspoom
6. @poesel71
7. @A Canadian Cat
8. @Rico

Reserves: None

Q&D 4 table 1.jpg

BRAWL 4 be played with CMBS.

As before, all battles are small, 10 to 15 turn Meeting Engagements on small/tiny maps with identical OOB's on both sides -- US vs US, Russ vs Russ, Ukr vs Ukr ... can be tanks, APC's, armored cars and even trucks with MG's..

8 players play in THREE rounds of random draw Round Robin format.
Each player fights 3 battles against a randomly drawn opponent (you might fight the same guy twice -- like a barroom brawl) -- the highest-scoring two players go through to a FINAL to determine the winner.

Smack talk, bragging rights, screenshots and relentless propaganda are essential -- as are QUICK turn rates and active engagement on the FGM Message Boards.

If two or more players end at the top spot after the THREE rounds with equal points, I see if they fought each other and the winner of that battle goes through to final. If they haven't played each other, then we count how many vehicles each player has destroyed over the 3 battles, the one with the higher kill ratio goes through.

Last edited:

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Apologies for the delay -- weekend is here and we can get ROUND 1 of Quick & Dead 4 CM Black Sea rolling.

Here is the random draw for Round 1's battles:

ROUND 1

Battle 1: @MeatEtr (Blue) vs @Rico

Battle 2: @poesel71 (Blue) vs @A Canadian Cat

Battle 3: @Wellsonian (Blue) vs @sspoom

Battle 4: @MOS:96B2P (Blue) vs @rocketman

For my sins, in my rookie Q&D match, I get drawn to face the nigh invincible defending champ @MeatEtr -- EEEEK!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .... (think I'll change my handle to Sir Speedbump.

As is tradition by now, we start out light ... Russian six Tigr's with MG's and Grenade launchers and four BRDM scout cars per side face off in a small village/town ME battle.
15 Turns -- though it might not take nearly that long.

Q&D 4 1.jpg

BLUE FORCE players set up first.

Scenario available for download below.

Good luck, hope it's a fun battle. Any probs, let me know asap.

Attachments

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Haha Sir Speedbump..... I like that! But I still remember facing you in the big Drums of War Tourney Finals awhile back. So I certainly won't be taking you lightly for our duel. ;)

DB invite sent with our setup file inside. Should be fun with a nice mix of light AFVs. Good luck everybody!

rocketman

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
We are underway and I do my best to serve as target practice :eek:
So, do we get points for enemy casualties or only objectives?

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
We are underway and I do my best to serve as target practice :eek:
So, do we get points for enemy casualties or only objectives?
If it's a DRAW after the objectives points are awarded, then we count casualties.

But vehicle kill ratios are also tracked on the score table in case two players get the same points after 3 Rounds.