The Quick & The Dead: BRAWL 4 (CM Black Sea)

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com

poesel71

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
markus@johalla.de
Before I have to admit defeat vs @Rico I can report a win against @A Canadian Cat :

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-18 um 22.40.54.png

I got lucky in minute 2 with taking out 2 BRDM and 2 Tigrs with 2 BRDMs of mine. One of them got his radio destroyed and so he was out of C2 - that spooked him and I had to run the HQ into vicinity to get him back into battle. Nice little drama. This one then later caught the objective to make up for their cowardice. The other (brave) BRDM got nailed by a well placed RPG. Life is a bitch.

Good game!

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
My battle vs @poesel71 has finished -- managed a Major Victory -- and still contrived to lose two tanks in the last turn victory location rush (nice job contesting the main objective, poesel71 .)

As you can see, it got really messy and very smoky around the middle objective... a real knife fight. Was fun.

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
So all the Round 1 and 2 battles are complete -- except the two involving @MeatEtr who should be back in action by the 24th.
We'll take a break for a week or so to allow those two games to catch up before I kick off Round 3.

ROUND 2

Battle 1: @Wellsonian (Blue) vs @rocketman -- Wellsonian wins by Major Victory.

Battle 2: @MeatEtr (Blue) vs @A Canadian Cat

Battle 3: @poesel71 (Blue) vs @Rico -- Rico wins by Major Victory

Battle 4: @MOS:96B2P (Blue) vs @sspoom -- sspoom wins by Total Victory

League table so far -- looks like @sspoom is planting down his flag for a place in the final with two solid wins -- but early days yet... let's see how the defending champion's two battles shake out.

poesel71

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
markus@johalla.de
My battle vs @poesel71 has finished -- managed a Major Victory -- and still contrived to lose two tanks in the last turn victory location rush (nice job contesting the main objective, poesel71 .)

As you can see, it got really messy and very smoky around the middle objective... a real knife fight. Was fun.
This one was hilarious (except for my outcome). I think I had a one tank advantage in the beginning. Then we had the knife fight in the village. You managed to drive into the village through the LOS of two different of my tanks and ended up in the back of a third. This one was duly shot by yours but the following explosion destroyed the house next to it so that your tank came into LOS of my fourth and this one shot yours.
Next turn I lost three for none of yours and after loosing another one on a stupid quest my fate was sealed.

Good game!

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Hey guys quick update on my battle 1 with @Rico Things going my way so far, KOed about 5 of his and lost one of mine. We got about 5 mins left.
I noticed the next battle looks like a blast ( Literally :D ) with heavy tanks. Should be fun vs @A Canadian Cat

Quick pic of a very near RPG miss from Ricos HQ. We both missed a few. I swear I remember RPGs being more accurate especially at a below 150m range. As if they were too deadly before but somewhere along the line that was changed to feel more WWII like or something? :confused:

Last edited:

A Canadian Cat

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
WTH this @MeatEtr guy is blessed (or is it possessed). My tanks get the jump on his and get the first three aimed shots (I did a little area fire to open things off). His tanks are like "damn that was new paint". Then the return fire - three shots three dead tanks.

If this keeps up this is going to be really short.