The Quick & The Dead: BRAWL 4 (CM Black Sea)

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Managed a Major Victory against @MOS:96B2P -- had some early spotting and kill successes but took some late losses... and my opponent managed to sneak in his last running Abrams in between his town buildings to contest that VL (didn't see until the end) ... fun, if somewhat insane fight. o_O:eek::p

CM Black Sea 2018-03-29 13-09-52-249.jpg

rocketman

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Hey by the way @rocketman I had a scary turn several mins ago when I decided to push on my right flank through the ford. Both of my M1s bogged at exactly the same time. Luckily they both unbogged the next turn. I thought for sure one was probably gonna get immobilized.
Sometimes it is the little things that decides the outcome. Like in life in general I suppose.

poesel71

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
markus@johalla.de
The game @sspoom vs poesel ended in a win for me.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-31 um 17.58.37.png

I don't think sspoom enjoyed this game very much. I could attribute this victory to my superior skill (which would not be totally wrong :D ) but I was very, very lucky. Usually I got the first shot and if I didn't the enemy missed, didn't penetrate or was intercepted.
To add insult to injury I nailed his last two tanks with one shot. My tank had just destroyed a house and so suddenly I got LOS to one of his. So while I was reloading the enemy got one shot out which of course was blocked by the armour (see above). When finally the shell was ready the other remaining tank drove alongside (it was spooked by my shelling other houses). The side shot went through both tanks and killed them. And that was the end of it.

Good game!

Wellsonian

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
@A Canadian Cat and I are finished with me getting all the spotting love. I generally won the luck battle and saw him before he saw me so I ended up with the victory. I was sending a tank to contest his victory location on the last turn and it bogged! Other than that, I had nothing to complain about. Fun little game.

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 2.50.36 PM.png

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
So ROUND 3 is a wrap -- below

ROUND 3

Battle 1: @MOS:96B2P (Blue) vs @Rico -- Rico wins by Major Victory

Battle 2: @poesel71 (Blue) vs @sspoom -- Poesel wins by Total Victory

Battle 3: @Wellsonian (Blue) vs @A Canadian Cat -- Wellsonian wins by Total Victory

Battle 4: @MeatEtr (Blue) vs @rocketman -- MeatEtr wins by Total Victory

Here below the final standings -- congratulations to @MeatEtr & @poesel71 who make it through to the FINAL.

Q&D 4 table 5.jpg

I'll set up the FINAL scenario asap.

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Here below is the scenario file for the The Quick & The Dead CMBS FINAL -- @MeatEtr vs @poesel71 !!

It's an all-Russian affair -- on an open rolling terrain map with plenty of room to move but not a lot of places to hide ... 3 T-90A's and 7 BMP-2's per side ... 15 turns only, so no time to dawdle... flipped a coin -- @poesel71 sets up first as RED player!

Good luck! Hope it's a fun battle! May the most tactically devious bastard win!

PS: If anyone wants to play this scenario against me just for fun -- drop me a line.

Attachments