The Quick & The Dead: BRAWL 4 (CM Black Sea)

poesel71

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
markus@johalla.de
Yeah, I love rockets, too. Especially when I can fire them at the enemy... There was one turn where one of my BMPs had all three enemy tanks in his sights in succession. Rotating, aiming, elevating, poof. Enemy vanished. Grrrr...

Good game!

If I may: our forces were three tanks and cannon fodder. Loose one tank and one third of your forces are gone. Loose another and the game is lost. That leaves a lot to chance without opportunity to come back.
The scenario I liked best in this bout was the one in the city. Many redundant and comparably weak units in a dense terrain with many options to move.

Thanks for organizing this @Rico !

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
That is bad luck not getting any shots off. But also kinda lucky to spot all 3 one after another. Also the iffy TacAI when a AFV has multiple targets and it cant decide which to engage and just sorta rotates back and forth. Hate that! (although didn't happen in this game) I swear something is up with spotting in CMBS!

My BMPs didnt spot crap all game, except the last few turns KOing that abandoned tank and your BMP rush to the middle. But at range, if memory serves, all 3 of my BMPs lost were killed by your BMPs. So I guess silver lining for you @poesel71 is at range BMP vs BMP you won 0-3! ;)

Also @Rico maybe consider giving the finals a little more time, 20 mins would be nice. So time is a little less of a factor. Had I another turn I would of cleared his single crewman from his OZ for the Total instead of a Major Victory. Also once again thanks for running the Quick & the Dead tourney. As you well know I love byte battles! I believe this makes my 4th in a row. Not that Im counting or anything! :D;)