Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Results.

Well, once again Team USA has won, although it was close. Very close. In fact the closest it has been. I have to say that this was best effort by Team World. They actually organized for once, something Team USA has done from the beginning. I love the players in this tourney on both sides. You all take it seriously, but still just want to have fun.
There is one game left… please finish. It looks like (to me) that Lethaface will win, giving Team USA the narrowest victory in tourney history. 9.5 to 8.5. Well done to all of you.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Well, once again Team USA has won, although it was close. Very close. In fact the closest it has been. I have to say that this was best effort by Team World. They actually organized for once, something Team USA has done from the beginning. I love the players in this tourney on both sides. You all take it seriously, but still just want to have fun.
There is one game left… please finish. It looks like (to me) that Lethaface will win, giving Team USA the narrowest victory in tourney history. 9.5 to 8.5. Well done to all of you.

Indeed good fun! Thanks for hosting it!

Unfortunately I had a untimely start, taking active part in first the reopening of society (dinners and drinks @terrace) and later what looked like a predictable covid infection (although it didn't feel like that at the time lol). Fortunately now fully recovered it seems.

I think @Jolly Olly is a bit busy with work recently, our current turn rate isn't lightning speed but relatively steady :). But we should be able to finish it soon!

Thanks for hosting this again @Wellsonian, if anything I hope our result indicates that people on Team World are still very much interested in playing!
I'll be looking forward to having another go next year if you decide to run it again. :2draw:
You did a hell of a job as Team World captain @Stafford . So did the other guys in previous years, for real. You were just a bit more, um, Team USA in your approach. A kind of @Meat Grinder and @MeatEtr approach. Don‘t be nice and make your guys perform. Of course, while being nice! :D But everyone on both “secret” tactical websites were Awesome. I am going to once again, (for the third time), request we open up the tactical Threads for everyone, @Bootie, I really believe this year was good, and would be fun for all. I did not see anything to be worried about. All the players have proven to be adults.