Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Troop

I am enjoying the simplistic 'miniatures' approach to WW2; its sort of Fields of Glory for WW2. Haven't worked out if there is morale/retreat/rout mechnaics yet.

Bit cheesy though when any infanty squad can take over the pillbox PAK 38(?) and start firing it, after grenading the pillbox 3 times (tutorial #2....)

I am enjoying the simplistic 'miniatures' approach to WW2; its sort of Fields of Glory for WW2. Haven't worked out if there is morale/retreat/rout mechnaics yet.

Bit cheesy though when any infanty squad can take over the pillbox PAK 38(?) and start firing it, after grenading the pillbox 3 times (tutorial #2....)
Yeah and then speak fluent German when you issue commands. :)

I got a rather rude suprise in tutorial #5 when the enemy tnak knocked down the chateau wall.... ;P

I loved this demo. Definitely the closest thing I've seen to a digital Flames of War or Bolt-Action; the infantry combat was a bit jank but the armour engagements were incredible. Would love to see co-op or PVP.

Been on my wishlist.

Stupid question. PLA Studios. Where is that based? I did a search and came up with nothing conclusive.

The devs say on game page that this is a game, not a simulation. Nothing wrong with that, but for me I don't see anything much better that Combat Mission Beyond Normandy.

Don't see myself paying $39 at this point. Gotta see more and watch some youtube play troughs.

Back