Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The View From The Turret

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi Guys...

My new YT channel is running nicely... albeit I don't have a lot of subscribers... if military history is your thing please do subscribe as it helps me get a bit of traction on the channel for recommended videos and the like.

Im re-uploading the 2194 Days of War without the intros and a cleaned up thumbnail but apart from that the rest of the content is pretty new and I upload daily.

Snap 2018-11-28 at 21.31.57.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC54PQKtvNnekOkci4FivBIg?view_as=subscriber

Very nice made, Shane, so far as I can judge that! It´s a pity I don´t understand all what is said. Maybe a short (bullet point like) written summery in the comments for people like me would be a good thing.

Greetings

Interesting video. When it first started I was concerned for your driving skills. Then I remembered you all drive on the left side of the road intentionally. :shockaroona: :)

The fort must have been an amazing feet of engineering and technology for its day. It is still impressive to see the time and thought that went in to setting up the multiple defensive layers and fields of fire etc. Well done.

Back