Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The West is No More (476 AD) - 3 more players needed!

kronenblatt

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
This tournament will begin immediately after the abdication of Romulus Augustulus in 476 AD and involve up to 12 players, each representing one of the major factions: East Rome, Visigoths, Italy (Odoacer), Vandals, Franks, Alamans, Burgundians, Gepids, Ostrogoths, Soissons (Syagrius), Suevians, and last but not least West Rome (Julius Nepos). Focus will as always be on the FoG2 battles, albeit with some diplomacy added on top of that.

We're currently 9, so 3 more is needed. Do you want to participate? Then look HERE

TheWestIsNoMoreNumberedGrey_SubProvinces_ThickBorders.png

I’ve been away from my gaming computer for a few days, so am a bit behind my Green league requirements. I’m intrigued but am curious about how much time this will require?
Not that much. First an order declaration, and then roughly one battle (sometimes maximum two battles) during a three-week period.

I’ve been away from my gaming computer for a few days, so am a bit behind my Green league requirements. I’m intrigued but am curious about how much time this will require?
Basically the following:

One week of attack (et al) declarations, with one deadline date per player, see example from Dividing the Spoils here:
Order of declarations
1. rbodleyscott 65% (Oct. 4)
2. Aetius39 61% (Oct. 5)
3. batesmotel 59% won (Oct. 6)
4. deeter 59% lost (Oct. 7)
5. kronenblatt 55% (Oct. 8 )
6. Karvon 45% (Oct. 9)
7. TomoeGozen 25% (Oct. 10)
8. Blagrot (Oct. 11)
Once a player above has announced an attack, then player next in line is free to announce attack, up to his/her deadline.
Thereafter three weeks of battle resolutions:
Once attack announcements have been made, battles are resolved simultaneously during a three-week period of Oct. 13 - Nov. 3 (see Battles in the rules).
(If all battles have been resolved before that, round 3 may commence earlier, but plan for first order of announcements for round 3 on Nov. 5).

And finally a couple of days for me to update maps and other information, calculate new order of declarations, etc., before a new round commences.

=> a round cycle is roughly a month.

Back