Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Three old Ladies

Sorry, I have to ask that: What couldn´t the 3rd lady reach? So far as I have understand the man showed them his "Willy" and the both first got a apoplectic stroke. Or is there a double meaning I don´t understand?

Thanks in advance for the explanation!

Greetings

Knowing Ted's sensibilities somewhat, I'm going to pre-empt how he might reply . . . :shocknaz:
So, there is a double meaning here @Sempai . . . :sofa:

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
stroke something/somebody (+ adv./prep.) to move your hand gently over a surface, somebody's hair, etc. He stroked her hair affectionately. He stroked his beard thoughtfully.

stroke verb - Oxford Learner's Dictionaries

Ah, so "had a stroke" means "petting" then. OK, then the question is why the third lady couldn´t reach. Any answers?

Thank You, guys!

Greetings

Maybe the fellow went around the opposite end of the bench away from the third lady, but in any case it was a clear one stroke penalty...I will get my hat...

• Haha
Reactions: mTk
OK, this is just getting funnier.
@Sempai The reference to the first two old ladies is to get you thinking they had a medical stroke.
Then it becomes clear with the third old lady's actions that that isn't so. Why she couldn't reach is over thinking it.
Although why she couldn't reach may be another whole joke altogether.
The joke is based upon a double entendre: "A word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent." - Google Dictionary

Thank You, guys, for Your efforts! My problem was only the phrase "had a ..." and the combination with "couldn´t reach". I´ve thought that this definitely would allow only one translation - and that was the medical stroke. Seems it as well can mean to get/receive a stroke.

And sorry I butchered the joke/punchline!

Greetings

Thank You, guys, for Your efforts! My problem was only the phrase "had a ..." and the combination with "couldn´t reach". I´ve thought that this definitely would allow only one translation - and that was the medical stroke. Seems it as well can mean to get/receive a stroke.

And sorry I butchered the joke/punchline!

Greetings
I think I tested your humour Ralf, you made the post popular mate

@HOA_KSOP : Thank You, comrade!

@mTk : I´m very glad I made Your day, mate!

@Hedgehog : Always glad if I can help!

Get I the FGM humor badge then? Could make some use of it - for example as excuse to ask silly questions in the name of humor.

Greetings

Reactions: mTk
Back